Labor Law Requirements
- Minimum Wage
- Pregnancy Rights
- Unemployment Insurance
- Victims Economic Security and Safety Act (VESSA)
- Workers’ Compensation
* This is a separate Speciatly poster that can be purchased on fwlli.com.
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Family and Medical Leave
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Polygraph Protection Test
- Chicago Minimum Wage - July 2015
- Chicago will increase the minimum wage starting on July 1st. The minimum wage will increase to $13.00 by July 1st, 2019.
- Pregnancy Accommodation - January 2015
- The state of Illinois has released the new Pregnancy Notice. This is a completely new notice.
- Unemployment Insurance - October 2012
- The state of Illinois has updated their Unemployment Insurance notice.The changes are a new website address and phone number. There is a new PDF coming soon.
- Workers' Compensation - February 2011
- Non-substantive formatting change.