Labor Law Requirements
- Minimum Wage, includes Equal Pay and VESSA notices (Required)
- Workers’ Compensation (Required)
- Unemployment Insurance (Required)
- No Smoking* (Required)
- Choking Poster* (Required)
*This stand alone poster is required to be posted at every entrance and therefore is sold separately from the All-In-One poster.
- Family and Medical Leave (Required)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (Required)
- USERRA (Required)
- OSHA (Required)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Required)
- Polygraph Protection Test (Required)
- Pregnancy Accommodation - January 2015
- The state of Illinois has released the new Pregnancy Notice. This is a completely new notice.
- Unemployment Insurance - October 2012
- The state of Illinois has updated their Unemployment Insurance notice.The changes are a new website address and phone number. There is a new PDF coming soon.
- Workers' Compensation - February 2011
- Non-substantive formatting change.