Labor Law Requirements
- Equal Opportunity (Required)
- Workers’ Compensation (Required)
- Unemployment Insurance (Required)
- Child Labor Law (Required)
- Kansas No Smoking* (Required)
*This stand alone poster is sold separately from the All-In-One poster.
- Family and Medical Leave (Required)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (Required)
- USERRA (Required)
- OSHA (Required)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Required)
- Polygraph Protection Test (Required)
- Workers’ Compensation - April 2013
- Employees now have less time to notify Employers of on the job accidents or injuries from repetitive trauma. Previously Employees were required to notify an Employer of the injury within 30 days. Now they have either: 20 days from the date of the accident or injury from repetitive trauma, 20 days from the date the Employee seeks medical treatment if still working for the Employer, or, 10 days from the last day of employment if the Employee no longer works for the Employer against whom they are seeking the claim.
This is a material substantive change and a new, Kansas All–In-One poster is required.
- Workers' Compensation - May 2011
- Employees now have more time to notify employers of on the job injuries: 30 days from the date of the accident or injury from repetitive trauma, 20 days from the date the employee seeks medical treatment if still working for the employer, or 20 days from the last day of employment if the employee no longer works for the employer against whom they are seeking claim. Employers may be notified orally or in writing.
The section describing weekly benefits has been removed.
- Unemployment Notice - March 2011
- Non-substantive textual and formatting changes.
- Spanish Poster - August 2010
- We are now offering the Kansas AIO in Spanish.
- No Smoking - July 2010
- Kansas has banned smoking in bars, restaurants, taxicabs and workplaces.
No Smoking is a separate poster available in our Specialty Poster section and is NOT included on the KS All-In-One poster.
- Unemployment Insurance - August 2008
- The Unemployment Insurance notice has been updated, now providing hearing or speech impaired phone numbers.
This was a Substantive change