Labor Law Requirements
- Whistleblowers’ Protection Act (Required)
- Minimum Wage (Required)
- Right to Know (Required)
- Unemployment Insurance (Required)
- Protective Legislation Law (Required)
- Discrimination (Required)
- Criteria to Establish Employee (Required)
- Workers’ Compensation* (Required)
*Official versions of this poster are available only from the agency or its authorized agent
- Family and Medical Leave (Required)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (Required)
- USERRA (Required)
- OSHA (Required)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Required)
- Polygraph Protection Test (Required)
- Criteria to Establish an Employee or Independent Contractor - August 2012
- New Hampshire altered the Criteria to Establish an Employee or Independent Contractor notice. Formerly there were 12 criteria, the new version lists only 7 that must be met to be considered an employee.
- Minimum Wage - November 2011
- New Hampshire added clarification to the definition of “restaurant” and “tipped employee”. NOTE: Their minimum wage itself DID NOT CHANGE. This is a substantive change.
- Whistleblower - June 2009
- Non-Substantive - Updated the Whistleblower notice.