Labor Law Requirements
- Unemployment Insurance (Required)
- Child Labor Law (Required)
- Equal Pay Law (Required)
- Hours of Work for Minors (Required)
- Minimum Wage (Required)
- Fair Employment (Required)
- Fair Education (Required for Educational Institutions)
- Workers’ Compensation (Required)
- No Smoking* (Required)
*This stand alone poster is sold separately from the All-In-One poster.
- Family and Medical Leave (Required)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (Required)
- USERRA (Required)
- OSHA (Required)
- Federal Minimum Wage (Required)
- Polygraph Protection Test (Required)
- Unemployment Compensation - April 2013
- Pennsylvania has revised their Unemployment Insurance notice. In addition to numerous formatting changes, they have added the employer’s account number as a required field. They have also added clarification that employees must report gross wages that have been earned in any week the employee is claiming benefits for and that computer crossmatching is used to detect illegal payment receipts.
This is a material substantive change and a new, Pennsylvania All–In-One poster is required.
- Child Labor Law Abstract - February 2013
- Pennsylvania has significantly revised their Child Labor Law notice. 14 and 15 year olds may now only work 3 hours on school days (previously 4). The maximum hours per week 16 and 17 year olds may work has been increased to 48 hours, from 44. Included in the other changes is removal of a list of prohibited jobs. This is a material substantive change and a new, Pennsylvania All–In-One poster is required.
- Abstract of Child Labor Law, Minimum Wage, Fair Education, Fair Employment, Fair Housing and Public Accommodation - August 2011
- • Abstract of Child Labor Law - Non-substantive formatting and wording changes.
• Minimum Wage - Non-substantive formatting and wording changes.
• Fair Education - Non-substantive formatting and wording changes, as well as zip code and phone number updates.
• Fair Employment - Non-substantive formatting and wording changes, as well as zip code and phone number updates.
• Fair Housing & Public Accommodation - These posters were removed from the PA All-In-One poster. They are not required of all employers to post.
- Fair Housing Practices - Child Labor Law (Spanish) - July 2009
- • Fair Housing Practices - Non-substantive wording change.
• Child Labor Law (Spanish) - Non-substantive wording change.
- Work for Minors - Equal Pay - Child Labor Law - March 2009
- • Work for Minors - Non-substantive formatting changes
• Equal Pay - Non-substantive formatting changes.
• Child Labor Law - Non-substantive formatting, address, and phone number changes.